Popularly referred to as the Rockies, the Rocky Mountains are an iconic Canadian landmark and one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. The Rockies stretch across almost 4,000 km of land area and include several national parks and lakes, each more beautiful than the last.
We provide a range of tour options to visit the Rockies. Most tours cover Banff National Park and Jasper National Park. Moraine Lake, located in the Valley of the Ten Peaks, is a tourist favorite. We can customize your tour to suit your specific travel desires so that you can have the kind of experience that you want.
The city holds so much that you can always find more and more to do here. Based on your interests and requirement, we customise our tours so that you can have the best experience of this splendid city.
Things to Do
- Enjoy the views at Lake Louise.
- Drive through Banff National Park.
- Visit Lake Moraine in the valley of the Ten Peaks.
- Enjoy scenic landscapes of Jasper National Park
- Trip down the Athabasca river.
- Sledding/ Tobogganing tour