Kerala “God’s own country” is one of the most beautiful places in India. “Kera” meaning Coconut and “Alam” means land. The land of coconut trees has something for every traveler. Sail through the backwaters or experience bliss and serenity in the mystical coastal greenery.
Things to Do
- Cruise through the backwaters, stay in a houseboat
- Enjoy the Kathakali dance, in Cochin
- Visits to the Mattancherry Palace
- Visit an old Jewish Synagogue.
- Visit Kovalam which is a quiet place with serene beaches
- Visit the Napier Musuem and the Kuthiramalika Palace
- For meditation and relaxation, visit Kalari Kovilakom, for your specific Ayurvedic treatment. Relax and sit back
- For best Ayurveda treatment, visit Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort
- The water festival is celebrated in the Punnamada Lake near Alapuzzha in Kerala. Nehru Trophy Boat Race the largest team events in the world in terms of water sports.