Uttar Pradesh – Agra
Agra lies in the western part of Uttar Pradesh on the bank of river Yamuna. City will fascinate you with the magnificent tombs and mausoleums. Agra has three UNESCO World heritage sites, The Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikhri, and the Agra Fort. Though the wonderful allure of the Taj Mahal attracts people from around the world over to Agra, it is not a standalone attraction.
Things to Do
- One of the most famous moments in the world, the Taj Mahal is a sight to behold.
- Tour to Fatehpur Sikhri and Agra Fort
- Royal stay in Amarvilas in Agra
- Taj Mahotsav most famous festival in Agra organized in the month of February
- Bateshwar fair organized in the month of October to November